Focke-Wulf 190 D9 1/9 Scale Model Wooden Kit
The kit is not available
- Wingspan – 117cm / 46″
- Weight – 1.4kg / 62lbs
- Engine – 500-800W Electric
The Kit Includes
In the kit you will find a quality laser cut balsa parts, laser cut plywood parts, a lexan cowl and a lexan canopy. Last but not least, you will receive detailed, fine printed plans in 1:1 scale.
Needed to Complete
In order to complete and fly the plane, you need the following:
- Electric Motor – 500-800 W and appropriate ESC for it
- 6/7 Servos – 4 in the wings (ailerons and flaps), 1 for the rudder, 1 for the elevator and one for throttle control if you use a cowl engine.
- Retract https://www.horizonhobby.com/15—25-85-degree-main-electric-retract-unit-eflg20185
Each kit is built specifically for you and we even engrave the pilot’s name on it! That’s why we need approximatelly 4 – 5 weeks after we receive your PayPal payment to produce the kit, pack it and ship it to your address.
- Messerschmitt BF-109 E4 1/5 Scale Model Wooden Kit
- Balsa Kits, Messerschmitt BF 109
- $370.00Rated 5.00 out of 5