2. When there is a discrepancy between the requested and delivered goods, the customer has the right to return the received items within 14 working days, without compensation or penalty and without giving any reason. FokkeRC recovers any amount received from the consumer, including delivery costs.
The transport costs for refunds and returns are charged to the customer, except for the cases:
– Delivered goods obviously do not correspond to the requested by the customer;
– Error has resulted from our fault;
2.1. The address where you can return goods is: 1836 Sofia, kv/Levski-V bl12 vh.V. Return is allowed under the following conditions:
2.1.1. The application for return of goods is sent to the indicated e-mail address within 14 working days, from the date of receiving the order. The application must include: full name of the client/ account holder, telephone, personal bank account of the customer where the amount paid by the customer to be recovered.
2.1.2. Goods is in the same condition as it was sent, together with original paper plans by “FokkeRC” LTD .
2.1.3. When the return is at the expense of FokkeRC LTD, it must be used the USPS for USA and usual post offices in each country and NOT any random courier company chosen by the customer.
3.1. Bank account or money order refunds /PayPal payments/
– According to the regulations of CPA, FokkeRC refunds to the customer within 14 days from the day when customer has the right to refund the goods.
-All transport costs are borne by the customer
Due to the speciffic working process of fullfilling our custom orders, there is a special set of terms of services applying to it. Please, read them carefully before you place an order and conduct a payment for such custom plane order.
1. Custom orders inlcude two major steps:
– Development of a CAD project
– Physical project realisation including laser-cutting parts, 3D printing, production of composite details, etc. This part depends on the custom agreement witht the Customer conducted over Email.
2. The custom product rights are reserved and intelectual property of Fokke RC. You receive the product but not the rights to recreate it or perform any other commersial activity with it.
3. Payment, Production Timeframe and Refund Policy
Due to the nature of the custom orders, there is no fixed time for each project. The time frame is agreed upon over email per each speciffic project.
Once the Customer agrees to the time frame there are two payment options available:
– 100% payment in advance covering the CAD development and physical production of the product. If on later stage the Customer decides to cancel the order, only 50% of the payment will be refunded minus any additional costs that might have risen during the production process.
– 50% payment in advance at the project start and 50% when the CAD development is finished and before the physical production starts. In case the Customer wants to cancel the order, the initial 50% advance payment is non-refundable. Only the second part of the payment will be returned to the Customer.